Duties of the User
In accessing or using this web site you agree that you shall not:
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in your manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which you are not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and you shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
Copyrights and Trademarks.
The entire contents of this web site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof are copyrighted (including any works that are licensed to Recochem) under the Canadian and other copyright laws, and are the property of Recochem. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the “Marks”) are proprietary to Recochem and/or any of its affiliates, or subsidiaries, or other respective owners that have granted Recochem the right and/or license to use such Marks.
You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site except as explicitly stated below:
- Downloading or printing of web pages is for your personal, non-commercial or non-profit educational use only. These web pages may not be reproduced or redistributed, whether in whole or in part, for commercial gain or other purposes. You may not change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed from this web site. The copyright notice appearing at the bottom of each web page must appear on every copy of the documents or any portion thereof.
- Except as provided in paragraph 1, corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without the prior written permission of Recochem.
Except as noted above, no right or license is granted for any proprietary information, copyright, patent, or trademark contained within this document.
Hyperlinks and Frames.
This web site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet (the “External Sites”). Recochem has no control over and is not responsible or liable for the External Sites, including but not limited to the content and privacy and data collection practices. The External Sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Before you frame or create any kind of hyperlink to this web site, you must obtain the prior written permission of Recochem.
Recochem makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site or the content of any web site or web sites “linked” to this web site. Any decision made by you based on information contained in this web site or web sites “linked” to this web site is your sole responsibility. Recochem shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or inability to access this web site or the use of or reliance on any content in this web site or the content of any web site or web sites “linked” to this web site.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Recochem DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Recochem DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEB SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Recochem DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Recochem BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF Recochem HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Recochem Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing the Recochem site using your internet account.
Applicable Laws. Unless otherwise specified, the material on this web site is intended to provide information about Recochem and its products. This web site is controlled and operated from Milton, Ontario, Canada.
Your use of this web site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Canada.
850, montée de Liesse